- Transcutaneous Jaundice Detector is a portable instrument which is mainly used in the dynamic clinical examination of neonatal jaundice
- The transcutaneous concentration of bilirubin correlative with serum bilirubin concentration can be determined instantly and non-invasively since the detector is placed on the neonatal skin. This prevents the neonates from any discomfort typically associated with abstraction of blood samples, reduces costs since test results are immediate, and increases the working efficiency of doctors and nurses
- Transcutaneous Jaundice Detector is developed with advanced electronics and optics, adopting Fiber Optics, spectrum splitter, controlled spectrum filter, NFM switching, and information processing techniques.
- 1. Liquid Crystal Display is easily viewable
- 2. Streamlined design makes it small, delicate and easy to be handled.
- 3. Long service life, low energy consumption.
- 4. Battery indicator indicates when battery needs recharging.
- 5. Test results are rapid providing serum bilirubin concentration.
- 6. Storage and memory function.
- 7. Convenient to browse and delete functions.
- 8. Convenient self calibration.
- 9. Easy use and maintenance.
|Display||LCD, 3 figures|
|Power||AA 1.5V×2 batteries|
|Indicator light for ready||Green|
|Measurement range||0.0mg/d L ~ 30.0 mg/d L|
|Measurement accuracy||low + 1.0 mg/d L（＋17umol/L, rest ±1.5 mg/d L（±25.5 umol/L）|
|Preparation time||<12 seconds|
|Record function||Memorize 20 latest measuring results and circularly reviews recorded data.|
|Safety classification||IEC60601-1 class I, type CF|