Born from expert Italian designers, its strength is simplicity and beauty. Attractive line, ergonomic form, studied in every detail, Rescue Life is the first professional defibrillator totally MADE IN ITALY that respects the traditions of elegance and comfort. Thanks to the lightweight and transport facility this defibrillator is the perfect device in the hard challenges. Quality and safety is the mix of our expertise, applied to Rescue Life as well to all our products line. The IPX4 standard permits the operation under adverse climatic situations.
Rescue Life is a new top product evolved from the improvements to the defibrillators manufactured by Progetti. From more than 25 years’ experience, Rescue Life is the advanced solution for emergency medicine. Ergonomic form, extremely robust, it is the first professional defibrillator totally Made in Italy. Auto-test mode allows to verify the proper functions of the device, battery status and charge-discharge system with the possibility of real time data management and report printing.
Close to the needs of the modern emergency medicine, Rescue Life guarantees impact-proof larger TFT LCD color 7″ display, powerful battery up to 5 hours continuous monitoring and different product configurations. Individuals can choose from basic to fully equipped models among the available optional: up to 12 leads ECG monitoring, AED & Advisory working mode, external pacemaker, pulse oximeter and non-invasive blood pressure.
Brilliant, high-resolution TFT LCD color 7″ 800×480 dots display allows the simultaneous visualization in real time of 3, 6 or 12 leads ECG and plethysmograph waveform with SpO2 sensor connected. ECG leads error message when cable is disconnected. Customizable ECG display traces in setup menu.
Three operating modes: manual, AED, Advisory. In Advisory mode Rescue Life alerts when the shock is necessary using voice prompts and display messages, leaving the energy level and charging choice to the operator.
Users can choose between ergonomic reusable paddles, suitable for the manual defibrillation in both adult and pediatric patients or disposable pads for AED defibrillation. Both types are equipped with a single fast lock connection for reliable rescue operations. The ECG can be detected via 3, 5 or 10 leads ECG cable and the optional SpO2 sensor is available for detecting blood oxygen saturation. Rescue Life can be equipped with internal reusable defibrillation paddles with interchangeable different sizes.
SENSIVITY IN ECG DETECTION
Rescue Life can filter the ECG signal automatically thanks to two modes:
DIAGNOSTIC: ECG signal processing recommended for interpretation and diagnosis of ECG traces by the qualified personnel.
MONITORING: digital filtered ECG signal, rejects the most parts of noises and artefacts caused by patient motions or by other physiological process of the body.
These two modes may facilitate the ECG detection and help the qualified personnel to take important decisions for the diagnosis of heart diseases.
Optimized and comfortable carrying bag, SpO2 module, multifunction disposable defi pads for adult and pediatric, 10 leads ECG cable, pacemaker module, NIBP module, mounting bracket 10G tested.
MEMORY AND DATA MANAGEMENT
Simple commands, extremely intuitive and easy to use. Immediate access to main setup parameters using only the trim knob and function keys. The internal memory is able to record more than 300 hours of ECG data and events. The data are recallable and printable on the integrated thermal printer. Printing can be done in manual or in automatic mode. In the automatic mode the printing initiates when the energy charging starts (recording the ECG signal before the shock) and will continue 10 seconds after the shock was delivered.
- Dimension · 369 x 240 x 340 mm
- Weight · 5,5 Kg with battery
- Electrical · AC 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz- inverter 12V car adapter (optional)
- Rechargeable 15.0 V − 3.2 Ah Lithium-ion battery
- Battery Operation Time · >5 hours
- Battery Charge Time · Max. 3 hours
- Capacity · 150 shocks at 230J with battery fully charged
- Software · Voice and texts multi language
- Memory · Internal flash 4 Gb up to 300 hrs of ECG data, events and usage review
- Review and printing database· Review and printing of archived events
- Temperature ···
- Operational -5° ~ 46° C
- Storage -20° ~ 50° C
- Relative humidity 10 ~ 95%
- Isolation · ECG type CF, Defibrillation type BF
- Water proof · Class IPX4
- Waveform ··
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential (BTE)
- HiCAP technology (Large storage capacitor)
- Impedance · Compensated, range 25 – 200 Ohm
- Charge time · 8 sec for 230 J with battery fully charged
- Energy · Fixed energy at 200 J
- Protocol · ERC 2015 CPR Guidelines with voice and text prompts
- Shockable rhythms · VF with amplitude > 0.15 mV and VT with rhythm >150 bpm
- Sensitivity ··
- Shockable rhythm-VF > 95%
- Shockable rhythm-VT > 75%
- Specificity ··· According to ERC 2010
- Normal sinusoidal rhythm > 99%
- Asystole and other non-shockable rhythms > 95%
- Energy range · 1 – 230 J (from 1-10 J in 1 J steps; from 10 to 230 J in 10 J steps)
- Commands · Multifunction trim knob. Charge and shock button directly in the front panel for hands free defibrillation
- Paddles ·· Reusable adult & pediatric defi paddles with charge/shock command Disposable defi pads and internal defi paddles (optional)
- Operating mode · ECG « R » wave synchro or async mode
- Indicators ·· Battery and main led indicators Clear and visible backlight color buttons
- Type · High contrast TFT color LCD 7″ (800X480 dots)
- Information · Operational information, ECG traces, Spo2 value, NIBP values,
- parameters, Heart Rate indicator, filters, alarms and battery status
- Display mode · Can select 3, 6, 12 ECG leads
- Bandwidth · 0.5 – 120 Hz (-3 db) with filters off
- CMRR · > 95 db
- Input impedance · > 20 Mohm
- Input ··
- Patient cable 5 leads (I, II, III, aVL, aVF, aVR, V) – standard
- Patient cable 10 leads (I, II, III, aVL, aVF, aVR, V1….V6) – optional
- Gain · 2,5, 5, 10, 20, 40 mm/mV with patient cable. AUTO with pads
- Speed · 5, 10, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Filters ·550/60 Hz, EMG Filter, base line
- Monitoring Mode:
- · 0.6 – 40 Hz (-3 db)
- Diagnostic Mode:
- HR range · 20 – 300 bpm (~ 2%), digital readout on the display Alarm · HR max settable 250 bpm; HR min 20 bpm
· 0.05 – 120 Hz (-3 db)
- SpO2 range · 0 – 100%
- HR range · 30 – 250 bpm
- Input impedance · > 20 Mohm
- Accuracy · 70 – 100% ~ 2% for adults with finger clip sensor
- Alarm · Adjustable min 50%
- Technique · Oscillometric
- NIBP Accuracy · Meets ANSI/AAMI SP10-2002, EN 1060-4
- Patient Application · Adult/Paediatric/Neonatal
- Systolic Range · Adult: 40-260mmHG, Paediatric: 40-160
- mmHG, Neonatal · 40-130 mmHG
- Range MAP · Adult: 26-220 mmHG, Paediatric: 26-133
- mmHG, Neonatal · 26-110 mmHG
- Diastolic Range · Adult: 20-200 mmHG, Paediatric: 20-120
- mmHG, Neonatal · 20-100 mmHG
- PR RANGE · 30-220 BPM
- PR Accuracy · +/-2% or +/3 bpm
- Operating Modes · Manual, Long Term Automatic, Stat, Service
- Auto Interval Periods · 1,2,3,4,5,10,15,30,60 and 90 minutes
- Type · Integrated thermal 3 channels printer for ECG traces and events documentation
- hardcopy including HR/SpO2/NIBP values
- Paper speed · 5, 10, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Paper width · 58 mm
- Operating model · Manual, automatic (10″ pre and post shock recording)
EXTERNAL PACEMAKER (OPTIONAL)
- Type · Rectangular wave
- Operating mode · Fixed on demand
- Pulse rate · 30 ppm to 250 ppm, adjustable in steps of 5 ppm
- Impulse duration · 22.5 ms
- Pulse current · 0 to 150 mA adjustable in steps of 5mA
- Amplitude · Max 150 V
STANDARDS & SAFETY
- Standard · IEC 60601-2-4; IEC 60601-1; IEC 60601-1-2
- CE Mark EEC 93/42 · Medical device, Class IIb
- Specifications and contents of this document subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews yet.