can continually measure Sp02, PR at a real time. It is with compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, and widely used in hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
- 1. High resolution 4.3″ color LCD screen
- 2. Compact and portable, allowing for uninterrupted monitoring
- 3. AC power supply, with built-in lithium battery
- 4. Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- 5. Storage and review of patient’s trend data up to 36 hours
- 6. Applicable to adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
- 7. Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data
- 8. USB data upload
- 9. Optional: printing
Continuous real-time measuring.Adopt digital Sp02 technology, which has strong anti-interference capability.Real-time display Sp02, pulse rate, Sp02 Plethysmogram, bar graph, Sp02 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph. Trend graph with the function of adaptive scaling Standard adult finger-clip probe, binding probe for neonatal is optional.
Range: 35%~100% (Resolution: 1%) Accuracy: ±2% in stage of 70%-100%, and unspecified in stage of less than 70%.
PULSE RATE MEASURING
Range: 30bpm~250bpm(Resolution: 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: Sp02 and pulse rate can be shown
correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%, Sp02 error is ±4%; the Pulse rate error is ±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darKroom is less than ±1%.
- 7″ Colur TFT Display, led backlight , 800×600 pixels.Operating Mode Selection: Neonatal/Pediatric/Adult.
- Visual and Audio alarms, adjustable.
- Patient management, name and age and id.
- Network with Central Station Software,
- Built-in removable and rechargeable lithium battery,
- easy operating UI with both Keypad menu.
- Powerful data storage and managment, Trend graph, Trend table, etc
- Arrythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis.
NIBP, SPO2 , PR
EtCO2 , Touchscreen , Thermal Recorder
Mode Manual, Auto, Start
Interval in auto mode
1,2,3,4,5,10,15,30,60,90,120,180,240 & 480mints
Accuracy Max Mean Error : +/- 5mmHg
SYS, DIAS & MEAN, : SYS: 40-275 mmHg,
DIAS:10-215 mmHg, Mean :20- 165 mmHg
Measuring Range 1-100%
ALARM RANGE 0-100%
AVERAGING 4, 8 & 16 seconds
ALARM DISPLAY 10 seconds
PULSE RATE & ALARM 25-240BPM
RESOLUTION 1 BPM
ACCURACY + / – 2BPM
+ / – 2% – 70% – 100%
SourceUser Slectable: Smart,ECG,Pleth,NIBP
Range Adult 15-300 bpm
Pediatric 15-350 bpm
Accurancy ±1bpm or ±1% whichever is greate
Type Thermal printer
Paper Speed 25 or 50 mm/sec
96 hr at 30 second intervals for a NIBP reading every 5 mintues
Power Source 110V-240V, 50/60Hz
Weight Approximate 1.7 Kg
Audio volume ajustable 1 ~4 level